UPDATE: I didn’t accomplish everything on my list. I don’t really have any excuses and I should probably have done a better job at building a budget. Let’s see how next month goes!
I heard writing down your goals helps you to accomplish them. Here are the things I feel like I can accomplish in January 2017.
Health & Fitness
- Book a check up with my family doctor
- Book an eye appointment for new glasses – DONE
- Get a pair of running shoes and a small jacket for winter running
- Do a yearly budget – SET A MONTHLY SAVING GOAL
- Read up on purchasing a condo or a house – SPENT AN AFTERNOON LOOKING AT CONDOS
Work & Skills
- Sign up to the next session Data Science Coursera specialization – DONE
- Sign up for driving lessons – DONE
- Write 1 blog post about one of these goals – DONE
- Publish 1 blog post in the draft section
- Shop for a new phone – DONE